Threat To Racine Co. Courthouse Results In Quick Arrest, Burlington’s Lincoln Statue Could Be Back In Place In A Week Or 2, Rep. Weatherston Announces Reelection Bid
Sign Up for the WRJN Club
Racine aldermen to discuss roadway access in-out of business areas; Ex-Racine Co Exec’s property searched for traffic violator; Indiana man busted in Mt Pleasant traffic stop for OWI & pot possession.
Burlington Lincoln statue fixup pegged around $5K; Racine Unified to hold due process hearing for unnamed employee; Kenosha man charged with multiple robberies & thefts from homes.
February 3 @ 12:00 am - February 13 @ 11:00 pm
February 6 @ 6:45 am - 1:15 pm
February 7 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
On the monthly “Staying Safe” segment during the Friday 9/25 edition of the WRJN midday program, Ted Ehlen talked with Racine County Emergency Management head David Maack and Racine Unified School District transportation director Pat Starken about
On a special Tuesday edition of “Raiders Roundup” on the 9/15/15 WRJN midday program, Ted Ehlen and Racine Raiders broadcaster Tom Christensen talk about the Raiders’ 9/12 victory over the Lincoln Way Patriots for the Mid-States Football
On the latest “Raiders Roundup” during the Friday 9/11/15 edition of the WRJN midday program, Ted Ehlen and Racine Raiders broadcaster Tom Christensen talked with Raiders offensive lineman and long snapper Josh Willis about his career and
- Man Arrested on Suspicion of Killing Woman Found in Wall February 6, 2016Authorities have arrested the ex-roommate of a woman whose body was found walled up inside a Southern California apartment six years after she vanished
- Drivers Beware: Famous LA Bridge Has Begun Coming Down February 6, 2016Like a bad love song, the weekend demolition of a bridge made famous by the movies is killing the traffic mood in Los Angeles
- 3 People Believed Aboard 2 Planes That Collided off LA February 6, 2016Two small planes with three people believed to be aboard collided over the ocean just outside the port of Los Angeles, prompting a massive search by dozens of boats and divers
- Goodell: If I had son, I'd 'love' to have him play football February 6, 2016SAN FRANCISCO -- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said that if he had a son, he would "love to have him play the game of football" despite various concerns about concussions and other safety-related issues. Goodell, speaking Friday at his annual Super Bowl week news conference, said the NFL has "made great progress" in the area […]
- Manziel's father worried QB won't 'live to see his 24th birthday' February 6, 2016If Johnny Manziel doesn't receive help, he won't make it to his next birthday, his father told The Dallas Morning News on Friday. Manziel's father, Paul, told the newspaper that the Cleveland Browns quarterback has refused to enter area rehab facilities twice in the past week. He said the family tried to get Manziel to […]
- Citigroup Blocks Fantasy Sports Transactions in New York February 6, 2016The world's biggest credit-card lender is blocking transactions by New York residents on the country's two biggest sites
- APNewsBreak: Arrieta, Cubs Agree at $10.7M, AP Source Says February 6, 2016Chicago Cubs ace Jake Arrieta has agreed to a $10.7 million, one-year contract, avoiding arbitration with the highest one-year deal for a pitcher eligible for arbitration for the second time
- Bruno Mars Appearing in Super Bowl Halftime Show February 5, 2016He'll take the field with Coldplay and Beyoncé.
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson' Creators Reveal What They Learned About Robert Kardashian February 5, 2016The creators said the late attorney had "the biggest heart."
- Why 'Hail Caesar!' Is 'A Bunch of Great Parts' That Don't Add Up February 5, 2016The George Clooney film is now in theaters.
WRJN Music Now
- Many See Cause for Optimism Despite Slower US Job Growth February 6, 2016It's worth looking past the so-so job growth in January
- Business Highlights February 6, 2016Business Highlights
- Stocks Lose More Ground as Jobs Report Disappoints February 6, 2016Stocks finish another down week sharply lower on worries that the risk of a recession in the US, while still low, is growing
- How the Dow Jones Industrial Average Fared on Friday February 5, 2016Stocks posted steep losses Friday, ending the week with broad declines, as investors fretted over a report showing that US job creation slowed last month
- Tyson Foods, LinkedIn Are Big Market Movers February 5, 2016Tyson Foods and USG post solid gains, while LinkedIn, Tableau Software are among big losers on Wall Street