2 Burlington bypass intersections to get signal adjustments; KUSD goes to court for injunction against man harassing district officials; RUSD build-out on REAL school schedule moving along.
Sign Up for the WRJN Club
Fire damages Browns Lake Dr building in Burlington this morning; Mt Pleasant committee to look at assessments & possible alternatives; Student transgender policy not on Kenosha Unified Bd agenda tonite.
Racine’s mayor disappointed uptown veterans housing project falls thru; 2 Kenosha council committees support $$ to fix the Dream Playground matting; Racine Unified summer graduation commencement ceremony Thursday afternoon.
on the opening of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Hillary Clinton’s denial of any knowledge of the DNC email flap and CBS Anchor Scott Pelley’s defense of her.
on this weekend’s 2016 Italian Festival.
on this year’s Farm Fresh Fun themed Racine County Fair.
from Philadelphia while attending the DNC on Democratic Party Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz stepping down and Governor Walker’s Supreme Court selection.
on the rough start of the Democratic National Convention, Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ resignation and Hillary Rodham Clinton’s appearance on 60 Minutes.
- United Flight Lands Safely After Landing Gear Problem July 26, 2016A United Airlines flight carrying 56 people landed safely at a Colorado airport after the pilot reported a problem with the forward landing gear
- Indianapolis Police Officer Shot, Suspect in Chase Killed July 26, 2016Indianapolis police say one officer was shot and another suffered minor injuries Monday when a suspect in a car chase opened fire on them
- Shutting Down 'Shark Finning': US Fishermen Promise a Fight July 26, 2016US fishermen say they will fight legislation to shut down the country's shark fin industry
- Round 1 and 2 tee times for The PGA Championship July 26, 2016For BST, add 5 hours. For India, add 9.5 hours. For Australia, add 15 hours. For New Zealand, add 17 hours. Round 1, 1st tee 7 a.m.: Mark Brown, Patton Kizzire, Bradley Dredge 7:10 a.m.: Tommy Sharp, Jon Curran, K.J. Choi 7:20 a.m.: Josh Speight, Kristoffer Broberg, Jason Kokrak 7:30 a.m.: Daniel Berger, Darren Clarke, […]
- How Jack Nicklaus' legend grew at historic Baltusrol July 26, 2016The giants of golf need stages big enough to accommodate the outsize deeds that define them. For Jack Nicklaus, those stages were Augusta National, where he won six Masters titles; the Old Course at St. Andrews, where he won two British Opens; and a less-heralded course about 20 miles west of lower Manhattan. Baltusrol Golf […]
- Russia won't be fully banned from Olympics July 26, 2016Olympic leaders stopped short Sunday of imposing a complete ban on Russia from the Rio de Janeiro Games, assigning individual global sports federations the responsibility to decide which athletes should be cleared to compete. The decision, announced after a three-hour meeting via teleconference of the International Olympic Committee executive board, came just 12 days before […]
- Shevchenko takes decision from Holm at UFC Chicago July 26, 2016CHICAGO -- Holly Holm has suffered consecutive defeats for the first time in her storied combat sports career. Holm (10-2) came up short in a five-round bantamweight fight against Valentina Shevchenko on Saturday. A former professional kickboxer, Shevchenko (13-2) picked Holm apart over the course of 25 minutes en route to a unanimous decision. All […]
- Bindi Irwin Pays Tribute to Late Father on Her Birthday July 26, 2016The daughter of the late Crocodile Hunter posted a touching Instagram.
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Luke Opens Up About His Shocking Exit July 26, 2016The war veteran dishes on what he'd do differently if he had another chance.
- WATCH: Mila Kunis Says She Wasn't Attracted to Ashton Kutcher at First July 25, 2016Kunis appears on "Popcorn With Peter Travers" to talk about her role in the new film "Bad Moms."
WRJN Music Now
- Asian Stocks Mixed After Wall Street Decline July 26, 2016Chinese stocks gained Tuesday but other Asian markets fell after Wall Street declined on losses for energy stocks
- South Korea's Growth Improves on Better Consumption July 26, 2016South Korea's economic growth has improved during the second quarter thanks to stronger private consumption and increased housing construction
- Asian Stocks Mixed After Wall Street Decline July 26, 2016Chinese stocks gained Tuesday but other major Asian markets were lower after Wall Street declined on big losses for energy companies
- WATCH: Worst Advice: theSkimm Co-Founders July 26, 2016Co-Founders of theSkimm, Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg, share the worst piece of advice they have received along the way, with Rebecca Jarvis on Real Biz with Rebecca Jarvis.
- Rates Mixed at Weekly US Treasury Auction July 25, 2016Rates mixed at weekly Treasury auction with 6-month bills falling to lowest level in 2 weeks