Change of plea in cold case homicide, victim of Kenosha homicide identified and Racine receives grant for Myers Park restoration.
Sign Up for the WRJN Club
Kenosha man id’d as homicide victim from 62nd St shooting; More Racine Co talk about Ridgewood tonite as a decision gets closer; Burlington PD seeking info on SUV & tire thief at Lynch dealership.
Racine Finance panel supports city refinancing $18-million in debt; Kenosha PD says homeless man went into burning home to rescue a child; Another state grant toward restoring Racine’s Myers Park.
previews the World Series and discusses the historic nature of the Cubs-Indians match-up.
on the current state of the presidential race as we had into the last two weeks of the campaign.
on St. Monica’s new Memory Care Unit and all that is available for the community’s seniors and those who care for them. .
on the possibility the same mindset which unites people of different political persuasions when rooting for their favorite sports teams or enjoying the same entertainment could be employed to bring our country together.
Glenn Klein, Your Friendly Neighborhood Radio talk Show Host, Play-By-Play Man and Color Analyst for Life
all wrapped-up into one nice, neat, happy package on his and other Cub fans emotional response to their advancing to the World Series for the first time since 1945.
- Report: Most Guns Used in NY Crimes Bought in Other States October 25, 2016New York's attorney general says an analysis of 52,915 guns used to commit crimes statewide shows that three-quarters of them were originally purchased in another state
- Decision in McDonald's Payroll Card Suit Is Upheld on Appeal October 25, 2016An appeals court has upheld a judge's decision that the owners of 16 McDonald's restaurants in Pennsylvania violated state law by paying hourly employees strictly with fee-laden debit cards
- The Latest: Company Tied to Workplace Shooting Cutting Staff October 25, 2016The parent company of a manufacturing facility in Virginia where two people died in a workplace shooting had announced in August that it would cut staff
- Which under-.500 NFL teams have best shot to make playoffs? October 25, 2016Since 1990, only eight teams have made the playoffs after starting 1-4. A?year ago, however, the Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans?both did it after incredible?runs. The Chiefs won 10?of their last 11 games to grab a wild-card spot. The Texans won the AFC South by winning eight of their last 11. Which of the […]
- Fans vote Lightning best in sports in Ultimate Standings October 25, 2016This story appears in ESPN The Magazine's Oct. 31 NBA Preview Issue. Subscribe today! LOVE -- OFFERED AND?justified, frustrated or spurned -- has been at the heart of our Ultimate Standings for 14 years as we've used fan surveys and financial analysis to rank MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL teams by how they reward fans […]
- Indians trying to achieve what 1990s juggernaut teams couldn't October 25, 2016CLEVELAND -- John Hart is remembered fondly by Cleveland Indians fans as the man behind the most sustained run of excellence in franchise history. He built and maintained rosters that won six of seven American League Central titles from 1995 through 2001. During that stretch, the Tribe captured two pennants, established Jacobs Field as Major […]
- Brock Osweiler never should've left the Broncos, John Elway October 25, 2016DENVER -- If success is determined only by the size of your bank account, then Brock Osweiler is your man. He was offered an $18 million wage to work for the Houston Texans?and a $16 million wage to work for the Denver Broncos, and he took the extra loot. In that context, Houston, we have […]
- WATCH: Obama Reads Mean Tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' October 25, 2016The president responds to Mean Tweets, including one comparing him to the "Sharknado" movies.
- Groundbreaking Female Comic Book Store Owner Appears on a Marvel Cover October 25, 2016Ariell Johnson appears on a variant cover of "Invincible Iron Man #1."
- WATCH: Elizabeth Warren Calls on 'Nasty Women' to Vote for Hillary October 25, 2016The Massachusetts senator is encouraging women to vote against Donald Trump in the presidential election.
WRJN Music Now
- WATCH: Brew Turn: Self-Driving Truck Makes Beer Delivery October 25, 2016Anheuser-Busch says it has completed the world's first commercial shipment by self-driving truck, sending a beer-filled tractor-trailer on a journey of more than 120 miles through Colorado.
- Procter & Gamble's 1Q Performance Tops Street's View October 25, 2016Procter & Gamble beat Wall Street's expectations for its first quarter as it controlled expenses and saw solid sales growth in its health care segment
- Wells Fargo Races to Repair Brand With New 'Commitment' TV Ads October 25, 2016Advertisements will be running on English and Spanish language outlets.
- What Volkswagen Owners Can Expect From the Diesel Settlement October 25, 2016A federal judge on Tuesday approved a settlement between Volkswagen AG and about 475,000 owners of diesel cars that don't meet U.S. emissions standards
- WATCH: Only One Pickup Truck's Headlights Rated as 'Good' in New Study October 25, 2016Owners of the top-selling pickup truck in the United States may be disappointed that it was among the poorest performers in a recent test of headlight effectiveness.